Thursday 9 October 2014

I am not investing in ISL: Salman Khan

There were rumours that Salman Khan would have his own football team in Indian Super League but now the Dabangg star denied all these rumours. Salman clarified that he is not investing in ISL team which begins from October 12.

Salman bhai took to micro-blogging site Twitter to clear the rumors. He said that though his friends Dheeraj & Kapil Wadhawan had asked him to be their partner in FC Pune City, but due to his endorsement contracts with Suzuki and Thums Up, he can't associate with them.

"1/4: I do not own any ISL team. My friends Dheeraj & Kapil Wadhawan had asked me to be their partner in FC Pune City," he posted on Twitter.

"2/4:But due to my endorsement contracts with Suzuki and Thums Up which conflict with the League sponsors, I can't associate with FCPuneCity."

However Sallu miya wished luck to the league.

"3/4: I wish ISL all success."

"4/4: By creating ISL, IMG-Reliance and Star have put in place an important building block to put Indian football on the global football map."

"I endorse Nita Ambani's vision in the football grassroots program and will work wholeheartedly in supporting it. The football grassroots program will shape the next generation of Indian footballers," he added.

Well, it is surely a bad news for all those who wanted to see Salman as the co-owner of Pune's football team. Comment here if you were the
one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kuch Toh Bolo